An Independent View
R.W. Pressprich Research provides institutional investors with an unbiased, independent view of each company that we analyze. We are unencumbered by potential conflicts.
Our sole objective is to provide quality, independent research to our institutional client base.
Research at Pressprich
Analysts begin their research process with no presuppositions. Our standard is to provide thoughtful, thorough, detailed recommendations. We provide a value-oriented
review of an issuer's capital structure, projected cash flows and competitive position within its industry. We analyze the securities within a company's capital structure and
make outright or hedged recommendations accordingly. Our emphasis is on "mispriced securities" and special situations with an overlay of industry specific knowledge. Pressprich analysts
have significant experience providing in-depth company and valuation research. A bottoms-up research process is supplemented with market insights. Focus is given to companies whose
securities are not widely followed or are notably mispriced in the market place. Our model is flexible to quickly respond to the opportunities at the time and the demands of the market place.
Flexibility defines our research model. Pressprich analysts are generalists, but also have a broad range of specific sector experience:
Oil & Gas
Paper & Packaging
Metals & Mining
Selection of Issuer Coverage
Pressprich research is focused on the following:
- "Mispriced securities" relative to long-term fundamental value
- "Mispriced securities" that result from market volatility
- A mispriced capital structure that offers outright or paired trade opportunities
- Fixed Income Securities that trade at a deep discount to par
- Privately placed securities that have limited information and require a "deep-dive"
- M&A Arbitrage opportunities
- Restructurings and Reorganizations